- The wrap of the two Preliminary Finals.
- The Match Review Panel said Richmond’s captain, Trent Cotchin, didn’t have a case to answer in his incident with Dylan Shiel. We beg to differ but, in fairness to the AFL, they wanted to avoid a riot in the streets of Melbourne.
- The clash of the clash jumpers. Yellow and black, black or yellow, or hessian bags. Richmond won’t mind what they play in, as long as they win the cup.
- Geelong’s coach, Chris Scott, was a no-sing during the national anthem sing-a-long. But it’s not Australia up against another country, so why do we sing the national anthem before finals games?
- We preview the big game, the last day of September, the decider. What ever you want to call it, it’s the 2017 AFL Grand Final.